Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spam of the day: Freemason Mailing List


I'm starting a new feature: "spam of the day" in which I post to my
blog my favorite spam message.
 
all the best,
 
Jason
 
 
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Lewis
Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 1:11 PM
Subject: Freemason Mailing List
 
Greetings,
 
I found your address on the web, and thought you might be interested
in purchasing an emailing list of Freemasons organized by the
following:
 
Demolay
Eastern Star
US Grand Lodge
International Grand Lodge
Grotto
Scottish Rite
Shrine
York Rite
 
In total there are approximately 25,000 email addresses with a price
of only 50.00. If you have any questions about the list, please feel
free to ask.
 
Thanks for your time,
Paul Lewis
pl.jump007@gmail.com

Posted via email from jasoncalacanis's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment