Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update on my $25M windfall from the other day! Oh lucky days! #scam #spam

Worth reading my response below.... will keep you guys updated on this thread as we go. :-) 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Roberson
Date: Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:16 PM
Subject: Greetings, Jason
To: jason

Dear Jason ,
Thank you very much for your response to my mail. I am humbled by your
courtesy to respond to the offer despite the fact that we don't know
each other in the past.
My private telephone number is +44 703190---- and you are free to
call me 24 hours of the day. Please indicate also your private
telephone number for easy communication.and a copy of passport,
The money in question is currently secured in a bank vault of one of
the leading European bank. All I need from you is your absolute trust
so that you can stand for me as the beneficiary to claim this money.I
cannot claim
this money by myself because I am an international staff of the same
bank.
I am willing to give you $7,500,000.00 from this money as your share
and I hope that you will appreciate  it. If you are not satisfied with
this, tell me how much you want because I want everybody to be happy
at the end of the day.
If these conditions are acceptable to you, kindly send to me a copy of
your acceptance letter and I will send you every other information
that you need to know so that we can start off the business.
I am waiting for your urgent and positive response.
Mr.James Roberson.

<-----Original Message----->
From: Jason Calacanis

Sent: 12/22/2009 8:20:09 PM
To: 
Subject: Re: Greetings,

Thank you for your warm email--perhaps Christmas has come early for all of us!!!

Please let me know how I can facilitate this transaction with my personal savings account in the United States. Would that be enough? What do you need, my wire transfer information and routing number or just my PIN code?

Looking forward to your response, and without casting any doubts on the sincerity of your offer I would like your assurance that these funds are not involved any illicit activities. Specifically, I'd like your assurances that these are not related to drugs, blood diamonds or terrorist activities. 

all the best,

Jason 

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:06 AM, James Roberson <> wrote:
Greetings,
 
I will introduce myself at this time just as Mr. James Roberson, a banker.
Can you act as a front for me in the withdrawal and diversion of some accumulated and unclaimed funds valued at about US$25,000,000.00 from a Holding account in a European bank to your own bank account?
 
If you can, a handsome reward awaits you as your share in this deal.
 
N/B: This deal is 100% risk free and I want you to take the offer very serious despite the fact that we don&#8217t know each other in the past..
 
Even if you are not interested in this proposal, please keep every detail to your self and I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.
If you are interested in the offer, please contact me immediately. If I don&#8217t hear from you within 5 days from today, I will assume that you are not interested.
 
Further details and procedure of the deal and my full identity will be discussed when I hear from you.
 
Regards,
Mr..James Roberson.
 

Jason on Twitter Mahalo.com This Week in Startups

No comments:

Post a Comment