Thursday, February 11, 2010

Proactive emails from tesla... so cool!

amazing to get these type of messages from a car company.

no Mercedes, Mini cooper or Corvette sales rep has emailed me like this.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Smith
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:22 AM
Subject: Tesla Motors Customer Follow Up
To: "jason

Hello Jason,

Greetings from Tesla Motors!

This is just a friendly note to see how you're enjoying life with the
Roadster. Now that you've had your car for a bit, I wanted to check
with you and see if you have any new questions or comments you'd like
to share.

Tesla Motors is continually working to improve the level of support
you receive.  I am especially interested in hearing about your recent
experiences with our Sales and Service Teams.  Feel free to contact me
either by phone, or by responding to this email.

I hope that everything is going well for you and your Roadster, and I
hope to hear from you soon!


Best regards,

Stephen Smith I Customer Relations Associate I ssmith@teslamotors.com
I 1050 Bing Street  San Carlos  CA  94070 I tel 650.701.2667 I cell
650.208.3015 I

TESLA MOTORS

Jason on Twitter Mahalo.com This Week in Startups

No comments:

Post a Comment